Wednesday, December 5, 2012

[Australia] - Self Indulgent Post - Happy Birthday to my Husband, Jeff


This is a completely self indulgent post. Today is the 5th December 2012 and it happens to be my husband Jeff's birthday. His age will remain a secret to all (except those of you who can facebook him!).

I am taking this time to publicly thank him for being an amazing man. It is a tribute to the man I met all those years ago in 2000. It is the tribute to the man who in 2005 convinced me that we could be parents. Jeff got us started on the road to surrogacy which ended in 2007 with the birth of our son, Ethan. It is a tribute to his patience with me for spending so much time on Gay Dads Australia work, providing unending support and encouragement. It is a tribute to the man who puts up with me, no matter how difficult I can get!

Jeff is an amazing husband and father. So to my husband I say "Happy Birthday". I love you.

Now I have probably publicly embarrassed you - but I reckon every one should know how lucky Ethan and I are to have you in our lives.

Love
Rodney Chiang-Cruise

No comments: